Once you have found an item that interests you ,Please send an e-mail including your items name and quantity to email@example.com .
ORDER ACCEPTANCE E-MAIL
1. After receiving the Order, the Shop will automatically send an order acceptance e-mail (the "Order Acceptance E-mail") to the Customer. The Order Acceptance E-mail constitutes an acceptance of the Customer's offer to purchase the product.
2. If the Customer does not receive an Order Acceptance E-mail within 48 hours after placing an Order, the Order may not have been received by the Shop. In this case, the Shop requests that the Customer resubmit the Order. When resubmitting the Order the Customer should type "Resending" in the comment box in order to avoid duplicate Orders.
PAYMENT AND DUE DATES
The Customer may choose one of the following payment methods (where offered):
The terms and conditions of PayPal, which are available on its website, will apply to all PayPal payments made by the Customer.
2. Bank/Wire Transfer
a. After receiving the Order Acceptance E-Mail, the Customer is required to transfer the total amount of the purchase price, including shipping costs and other handling charges, to the Shop's bank account, details of which are given in the Order Acceptance E-Mail.
b. Payment shall be made by bank/wire transfer. All outgoing bank/wire transfer charges that may be assessed by the Customer's bank, if any, shall be borne by the Customer. All incoming bank/wire transfer charges that may be assessed by the Shop's bank, if any, will be borne by the Shop.
3. The Shop confirms the Customer's payment by e-mail to the Customer (Payment Confirmation E-Mail) immediately after receipt of the funds.
4. Western Union Money Transfer
After receiving the Order Acceptance E-Mail, the Customer is required to transfer the total amount of the purchase price, including shipping costs and other handling charges, referee details will be provided by our stuffs.
1. Orders will be processed after receipt of payment. With the exception of products in the Shop's stock, the Shop buys items specifically for each Order.
2. The Shop sends the products to the delivery address provided by the Customer. However, the Shop is not responsible for any damage or loss of the product after the Shop has delivered the product to the shipping company appointed by the Shop.
3. The product is delivered insured and traceable by EMS (Express Global Mail Service). The Shop will inform the Customer of the EMS 24-hour online tracking number and other shipping details on the day of the shipment or the next working day.
4. Several products ordered in a single Order are generally delivered in one shipment.
5. The Shop typically delivers the product within 7 business days from the day the Shop has received the payment, unless stated differently in the article description. Delivery times will also vary depending on the destination and national holidays in Japan (e.g., year-end/new-year, Golden Week holidays and during the Obon holiday etc.) and in the country of destination.
6. The Shop undertakes its best efforts to keep within the stated delivery time, but the Shop asks for the Customer's understanding in unpredictable circumstances including, but not limited to, prolonged deliveries due to manufacturer's production problems, natural disasters or information systems problems (e.g., bank transfer delays) and the Shop shall not be responsible for any such delay of the delivery. The Shop will notify the Customer immediately when the Shop becomes aware of such problems.
Each parcel is carefully packed and labeled by hand.
Shipping is done via EMS (Express Global Mail) with insurance and a tracking number, and delivery time is typically within 7 business days from receipt of payment.